Paradise w/century old oaks, watch ships pass on the River, pond w/fish & a large home with so many possibilities. This home affords you to have a game room, den, formal dining room, an office, 3 car garage, fruit orchard, privacy & a second story loft to view the river. The home has been freshly painted, new flooring & other updates in the last 6 months. The Master suite is truly remarkable. It has its own hot water heater, HVAC system, fireplace and entrance onto the patio, gameroom and foyer.
Michael Vincent, Licensed in Louisiana of Pivach Real Estate, L.L.C.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater New Orleans, La,
Vol. 13, Issue 07, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range, Double Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Multiple Heating Units
- Roof: Other Roof
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: 3 or More Parking Spaces
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Plaquemines/Belle Chasse (51)
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Water View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Pond
- Entryway / Foyer: 16x7
- Dining Room: 18x14
- Kitchen: 18x13
- Breakfast Room: 10x10
- Master Bedroom: 21x17
- 2nd Bedroom: 17x12
- 3rd Bedroom: 14x12
- 4th Bedroom: 13x12